to join MOSA
Become a member of MOSA
Benefits of full membership include:
- Two or three newsletters per year from the hon. secretary.
- Full access to all members’ educational meetings with a reduced registration fee.
- Advice and support available from all members of Council.
- The MOSA Clinical Discussion Forum which is an email discussion forum giving instant access to opinions, experience and advice from fellow professionals.
- Access to the members’ section of this website.
- A number of clinical and administrative guidelines covering a range of topics relevant to the healthcare professional in the school setting.
- Archived council minutes.
- Archived newsletters.
- Archived presentations from educational meetings.
MOSA Membership Options
School Medical Officers
Second and subsequent Members - £89.25
Available to non-clinicians
e.g. Teachers with Pastoral responsibility
e.g. Teachers with Medical responsibility
Access to the Forum
|Clinician Membership – Annual Subscription||£178.50 per Year.||Select|
|Associate Membership – Annual subscription||£178.50 per Year.||Select|
|Retired Membership – Annual Subscription||£89.25 per Year.||Select|
|Group Leader Membership – Annual Subscription||£178.50 per Year.||Select|
|Group Invited Membership – Annual Subscription||£89.25 per Year.||Select|